My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit
http://www.sillymaidon.com
and update your bookmarks.

14 Sept 2009

The Real Force Behind Silly M(a)id-on

..is the one person who got me addicted to Cricket in the first place. He was mentioned briefly in my very first post. And now you can read some more about him through this wonderful post by Samir Bhaiya.

And while we are on the subject of family, may I also point you towards a post that describes my mom's evolution as a cricket fan. She is the Type 1 fan, just to clarify :)

2 comments:

Leela said...

Hey, I read the article by Samir, what a wonderful read!

Megha said...

Glad you enjoyed reading it, Leela. I have been going around town telling everyone like my Dad's won a Nobel Prize or something! :)